15/05/2010

Let's start with some shopping

I'd never been a fan of blush actually..until I discovered Bobbi Brown's "Pot Rouge For Lips And Cheeks". It can really change my whole face even when not wearing any foundation or mascara. Except for the colour, which is totally great for summer, it is so creamy and easy to apply. The best thing though, is that it can be applied on both cheeks and lips and gives this excellent pink/red shade(Pink Raspberry 18)..Everytime I put this on it looks just perfect on the skin and gives a touch of innocense..with a taste of sex appeal of course! It is a bit expensive (about 30 E here in Greece) but I believe it is a value-for-money case. ;)

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous15/5/10 10:12

    I'm sure it's great!
    Too bad we don't have it here where I live. :(

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I have become addicted!
    Aww Im sorry about that..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey cool Blog!!!
    I love bobbi brown her products and her books
    she is great!!!

    Can you please check out my Blog?!?
    http://www.makeupbyantoinnette.blogspot.com/
    Thank you:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Bobbi Brown!

    Fabulous. I have become a new follower - would love for you to follow/visit my blog if you'd like.

    xx
    DD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for your words girls!

    Your blogs are nice too! :)

    ReplyDelete